Monday, October 13, 2008

Language Class 2008

So far it has gone pretty well i mean i do not agree with the essay grading system that's probably my biggest disagreement. Many people in my grade know i want to be a lawyer when im older well i need to get good grades and be good at essays and outlines. Well, for many of you who dont know i have a 71% in the class that may be average but i am not a average student i am an A and B student. I currently have two 79 percents and one 71 percent and 4 A's well those C's are killing my G.P.A. So this year i guess my biggest goal would not only be to become better at essays and outlines but to become an A student and more organized student.

1 comment:

Caryn Kirk said...

Brandon, my best friend used to be the head of legal writing at Charleston School of Law, so I know a great deal about the requirements of law study. If you're planning on becoming a lawyer, then you'd better get used to stringent editing requirements. It was the editing that hurt your essay score. In legal writing, every comma must be perfect. I believe you can do it - but you've got to step up the commitment! I enjoy having you in class very much and I look forward to seeing your grades improve as you focus on your writing skills, particularly editing. Also, you need to follow instructions. You did not do so for this blog.